- Teach the School of Acting for the Screen about being a steward of health. This includes practical tips about nutrition and exercise, but more importantly deals with issues of the heart. - Teach the Basic Leadership School about Public Speaking.
- Attend a weekend conference in New South Wales for Press Servixe International,, the volunteer writing group for which I submit a commentary each month.
- SHINEGirl celebration with 70 teens from the schools we visit weekly. This is a chance to catchup with grads, show them they are still valuable outside the program. The hope is also that they will see that church is more than crosses and stained glass.
- Disciple and mentor a 20-something woman taking on the hospitality role for 5 months.
- Attend a worship leaders training day at church.
- Organize weekly base meetings, which include some YWAM International leaders in attendance. It will be great for our centre to hear from these leaders about what God is doing through YWAM. - Start a new staff Bible study: 1, 2, 3 John. These are really interesting books about how to know we are walking with Jesus in our lives (what is our fruit) and also about hospitality. - And more...
Thank you gift I received after teaching the Basic Leadership School in August.